Miyuki Corporation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information received from customers and everyone related to the Company (hereinafter referred to as “customers”), and handles personal information appropriately. We believe that it is indispensable for the business management.
We will comply with the laws, guidelines and other standards that apply to the protection of personal information, and strive to ensure the implementation of the following personal information protection policy.
Acquisition of personal information
The Company shall acquire personal information in an appropriate manner, and in acquiring personal information, the purpose will be limited as much as possible, and the scope of acquisition shall not exceed the range necessary to achieve the purpose.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use notified to you or the following purposes of use.
- For sending products and samples.
- For development, improvement and improvement of products and services.
- For information on product information, beauty information, special treatment information, etc.
- To respond to inquiries and consultations.
- For conducting a survey.
- For recruitment selection.
Management and protection of personal information
The Company will appropriately manage personal information of customers, etc., and strive to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. to the outside. In addition, we will endeavor to maintain and improve security in order to prevent external unauthorized access to personal information of customers.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information of customers to third parties other than the Company and subcontractors except in the following cases.
- When consent is obtained from the person.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, there is a possibility that obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the performance of the business.
Management of subcontractors, etc.
The Company may leave personal information with a business contractor. In this case, we will select a contractor who is deemed to handle personal information appropriately, and will implement appropriate management and management of personal information such as customers.
Review and improve the handling of this policy
The Company will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of customer’s personal information and will review and improve this policy as appropriate. Therefore, please note that this policy is subject to change without notice.
Disclosure and correction of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, add or delete your personal information, stop using it, etc., please contact us from the inquiry page . In order to prevent leakage to a third party, we will respond appropriately within a reasonable range and period only when we can confirm the identity of the person.